Just started working today. Only Flash (ActionScript 3) for now, but possibly some PHP and sysadmin-tasks as well later on.
The Bad Things:
- Travelling there takes a long time. Think I might try to work from home instead, if that’s possible.
- No Subversion/Git/CVS/Mercurial/Some other SCM
- No bugtracker (that I know of)
The Good Things:
- The code isn’t The Daily WTF-material (yet)
- I’ll actually make some money, so I can afford things I want
- It’s interesting work
- Should be possible to convince them to add a bugtracker and/or some SCM
- Had to sign an NDA just to look at their code. Makes it seem so much more secrety and fun.